by Anne Carter
PREP TIME - 10minutes COOK TIME - 35minutes TOTAL TIME - 45minutes COURSE - Main Course CUISINE - seafood CALORIES - 120 kcal
– Steam pot – Water pot – Sheet of parchment paper
– 1.5 pounds raw Dungeness crab legs – 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning – 1 tbsp garlic salt
– Place crab clusters upside down on a sheet of parchment paper. – Season with half of the garlic salt and Old Bay, ensuring to get the seasoning into any cavities and joints. – Turn crab legs over and season with the remaining garlic salt and Old Bay, paying attention to the joints and cavities.
– Add water to the bottom half of your steam pot, usually a couple of inches is enough. – Bring the water in the steam pot to a rolling boil over medium-high heat. – Place crab legs into the steam pot and place the steam pot on top of the water pot.
– Cover with a lid and cook covered for 35 minutes.