Stuffed turkey breast with dirty rice, need I say more?!
Moist turkey breast wrapped in dirty rice and then finished with a spicy sweet glaze–so good! Dirty rice pairs so well with sweetness, so this glaze is everything! All the flavors pop in your mouth.
Right now I’m thinking about planning a dinner before Christmas and I’m thinking that this recipe is a top contender.
This is a recipe that will impress and be great at a dinner party! Work has gotten the best of me, but my mind is racing with recipes and ideas that I want to make next and share with y’all.
Don’t forget to grab the dirty rice recipe here!
- 1 boneless turkey breast pounded to a even 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- 1/2 granulated garlic
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1/2 dirty rice (recipe link in post)
- 1/2 cup cane syrup
- 1/2 cup cane vinegar
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay turkey breast out on a flat surface. Season with creole seasoning, kosher salt, granulated garlic, thyme and butter. Take dirty right and place on one side of the breast.
- Roll tightly and secure with twine. Sprinkle salt and a knob of butter on top.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes. Until breast is cooked through but still moist.
- In a skillet, heat up cane syrup, cane vinegar and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. When turkey is cooked, serve with glaze on the side.