Stuffed turkey breast with dirty rice, need I say more?!
Moist turkey breast wrapped in dirty rice and then finished with a spicy-sweet glaze–so good! Dirty rice pairs so well with sweetness, so this glaze is everything! All the flavors pop in your mouth.
Right now I’m thinking about planning a dinner before Christmas and I’m thinking that this recipe is a top contender.
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Dirty Rice
This is a recipe that will impress and be great at a dinner party! Work has gotten the best of me, but my mind is racing with recipes and ideas that I want to make next and share with y’all.
Don’t forget to grab the dirty rice recipe here!
- 1 boneless turkey breast, pounded to a even 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1/2 granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dirty rice (recipe link in post)
- 1/2 cup cane syrup
- 1/2 cup cane vinegar
- a pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lay turkey breast out on a flat surface. Season with creole seasoning, kosher salt, granulated garlic, thyme and butter. Take dirty right and place on one side of the breast. Roll tightly and secure with twine. Sprinkle salt and a knob of butter on top. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes. Until the breast is cooked through but still moist.
- In a skillet, heat up cane syrup, cane vinegar and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. When turkey is cooked, serve with glaze on the side.